Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Competitors advertising throughout my stores' pages

As an eBay seller I have my eBay messages censored and run the risk of having my eBay Store suspended, should I try and give my customers my phone number, a non-eBay web address or any other form of non-eBay point of contact as eBay is paranoid about...

No Active Content Template

Can anyone point me to an ebay listing with a template that passes the No Active Content test. The only listings I can find that comply are the ones with just basic text and no template.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed lost over 2k Never Selling Again

I sold a authentic Louis Vuitton Bag to the USA via EMS which had full tracking, SMS notification and signature on delivery I also included extra cover. Buyer receives parcel within 24 hrs puts in a not as described dispute stating I sent her a light...

Turbo Lister Gone So what now ?

I can`t find the Download link for ebay turbo lister AU, i contacted ebay and they no longer offer turbo lister, HUH ?, why would they bite the hand that feeds them?So what now, do a course to learn how to use some other 3 party uploader, and which o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my video is not ebay compliant

Hi Guys and Gals, Well if anyone out there knows how to list a youtube video on a listing which will pass active content test as I keep getting mine showing as unexceptable. I contacted Ebay and they came back with just put the link up instead. I don...

'Active content' 2 cross checking tool differences

Hi everyone, just been a mix up with the 2 different cross checking tools with regards to 'Active Content' that's coming to an end June 2017. When a seller is listing something, there is / was a small check button as shown here... BUT that listing ch...

item-preview.png

Cancel a bid

Hi. I've been contacted by a buyer and requested to cancel their bid. How do I do this?thank you

positive feedback / low star

I now have three glowing positive feedbacks, with low star ratings for "item as described". One even says "perfect condition, a credit to Ebay!!!".. then gives me low stars and a defect. So now, three defects this month that dont seem to belong, and ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds less postage amounts

All our listings are free psot excepting international where we charge an extra $22 usually. Its rare we get returns from international buyers but when we do our policy is to refund the item price only and not the postage charged. But the ebay return...