Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lay-by / Split Payments

I sell high value hand knotted Moroccan rugs, many of which are currently beyond the financial means of most people. I would like to be able to offer potential customers the opportunity to lay-by and pay off over a period of 3 months, with a 30% depo...

Ebay - you are going to give me a heart attack

Was looking at some my listings today and noticed that on the drop down variation menu - it has changed the symbol for inches (") into gobbledygook. I've attached an example. The variation should say 18" (45 x 45cm). Can anyone tell me if my listings...

IS EBAY'S "UPCOMING CHANGES TO ACTIVE CONTENT " A JOKE? SERIOUSLY

From eBay: "Remove active content today and you’ll enjoy the following benefits:faster load times""we’ll limit the use of active content in all new listings across all devices" How about eBay itself limit it's own use??? or at the VERY LEAST provide ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

North line freight

Just a friendly heads up to all sellers out there in Oz avoid using Northline freight services, they picked up an item from me over a week ago and have still not delivered it to my buyer not interstate or overseas either, just from one side of Melbou...

wrong eBay post satchel

I've put an item in an eBay 500g post satchel, and printed the label, only to discover that the item is over 500g. Is there any way to "undo" the label and repeat the process for the 3kg satchel? Or can I just rock up to a post office and ask to pay ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! chanel products

Hello i have just sold some chanel products. All the products have chanel on them and state made in france. I sold them because they were cool tones and im warm tones. There were no misconceptions on my part. Now the buyer says they are not authentic...

Stupid Seller Hub

Click on orders and mark the item sent and the order disappears,(Sale record(s) status updated successfully.) So to send a message to the buyer I have to go into Orders again,(everything was always done from the one page but now there is an added ste...

Selling Format.

Help Please.I am trying to list items for sale. I want to use the auction format but every time i put in the starting price it goes into the Fixed Price format. I have contacted Ebay and spoke to consumer service who put one item on for me and said p...

slow Ebay

Anyone else having a problem with Ebay being slow takes 20 to 30 seconds to get from one screen to another?

tracking for US sellers

I get a notification about how in the USA they need to have tracking on 90 or 95% of sales. I only sell within Australia so why am I being told this (as a notification on my dashboard) and will it be coming to Australia? Rather than a tracking number...

Buyer in UK refunded even though item delivered.

It's happened to me now.I have read that this is happening to other sellers.A case was opened with buyer saying he hadnt recieved item..I reported the tracking number and item was delivered on Monday...I tried contacting the buyer asking him to cance...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspecting a fraud - Is buyer trying to buy my item, keep it, claim its fake and get money back?

Hello, I am selling a wallet from a luxury brand (rather unknown in Australia) which is an authentic one. I have received several messages from a seller asking me to buy it right now - outside of ebay.I declined and the person offered more money..I d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful