where do I look for help ...I need someone to list for me..i am super busy...need help listing

can't find help in listing..i am too busy to list..heard you have helpers that list for people.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

where do I look for help ...I need someone to list for me..i am super busy...need help listing

imastawka
Honored Contributor

do you need a hand packaging and mailing your objects too. mmmm

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

what are you selling and in what quantity?

You need to search for what eBay call a "Trading assistant" in your area.  Try a search on the site map (link at bottom of every eBay page).  Go to the Help A-Z index in the bottom right hand corner of the site map and click on the "T" and scroll down to Trading assistant.

site map link.JPG

help a-z.JPG

trading assiatant.JPG

I could have just posted a link here, but if you follow the instructions I have given and look at the pics that show each step then next time you need help you might be able to self serve and find the information a lot quicker.

Good luck

edit: should have mentioned that Trading Assistants generally charge you for their services.  This can mean that you get little return for the items you sell.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

to the op. as usual I am a bit confused , if you get someone to list for you ,what do you mean ,coming to your place and taking photos and all, or you taking the photos writing a description and emailing to some else , then why not put it in ebay yourself , 

p.s if you dont answere me I can understand your too busy.lol

p.s if you want someone to come to your home from this discussion board , it might take a bit of time as flights to the usa could take 24 hours .from australia.mmmm

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

to the op. as usual I am a bit confused , if you get someone to list for you ,what do you mean ,coming to your place and taking photos and all, or you taking the photos writing a description and emailing to some else , then why not put it in ebay yourself , 

p.s if you dont answere me I can understand your too busy.lol

p.s if you want someone to come to your home from this discussion board , it might take a bit of time as flights to the usa could take 24 hours .from australia.mmmm

nice pickup joeth!

To hunter - the links I showed may not work for you seeing as you are in the USA and the USA eBay site may have a different layout.  They should be similar, but may not be identical.

Again, nice work joeth

P.S. does your fruiterer of many coloured fruit have any blue watermelons yet?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

also I would like to come to the usa and list for you ,but first you should know , i dont spell that well , and everything looks blue too me .

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

no i have never seen blue watermelon , but only a matter of time , there is a place in malvern way that sells all specialty fruit , but between me and you I still stick to the normal colors , i tryed the yellow watermelon , forget it.

i sopose in years to come we  wont be talking about eating all your greens , lol

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply