whos sick of ebay ie:Require immediate payment with Buy It Now in times of covid AND NON PAYERS

whos sick of ebay ie:Require immediate payment with Buy It Now in times of covid AND NON PAYERS

cashless pickups are now a must!

but not by ebay

and to stop non payers in thier tracks 

but not by ebay

a simple click box function that ebay refuses to allow

not by ebay

so complain if you could

not by ebay 

you will need to call

no way

or live chat  

please do this let them know stop being silly corporate thugs 

in an office!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

also the constant need to sign in when checkbox selected "stay signed in"

to save the extra work 

this process can hang 

taking valuable time 

so the checkbox does not work!

not by ebay 

efforts to fix this ignored 

not by ebay 

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

whos sick of ebays new feedback removal tool allready

and what a tool 

does of course not work 

have to do the normal hard slow way 

ebay live chat or a number of them

dont give up 

had one removed after 8 chats over 4 months

its a time thing  

dont beleive it cant be removed after 90 days 

rubbish

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Sounds like you might need to spend some time reading about how to use Ebay and brush up on their policies. There is a lot of info available to make using Ebay a lot easier and minimise the problems you seem to be having. 

If you have a specific problem let us know and we should be able to give you some advice on how to deal with it.

Latest reply

thats stupid i mean i explain the problem clearly enough 

the problem is not allowing a littl wee check box 

that fixes problems as said

just started reading forums and gosh looks like a lot of ebay loving lefties 

and they are dangerous 

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

@bruijame0 wrote:

thats stupid i mean i explain the problem clearly enough 

Not really, you posted 10 gripes that you have with eBay......most of those can be readily explained if you were to look at the "help" section at the top of any page, or focus on specific problems that you have, and ask the members here for advice.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@bruijame0 wrote:

just started reading forums and gosh looks like a lot of ebay loving lefties 

Lol, "ebay loving lefties" is a contradiction in terms. "Lefties" tend to dislike large, capitalist corporations. 

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I must be one of the lefties, not sure what the gripe is.
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

So are you complaining about Immediate payment with BIN?

That is the title, but then you seem to be complaining that it's not available. It's an easy fix. Look at your settings. One checkbox, once.

You could have done it in half the time you have spent attacking those trying to understand your complaints.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... very much. 
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply