how is it possible to make an intelligible communication here?

d-m0147
Community Member

This ebay site makes it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to contact either a seller, or the customer service. The seller keeps popping up the question about the phone number - I DO NOT WISH TO BE CONTACTED BY PHONE, I do not wish to leave my phone number as I am not in Australia. The ebay customer service keeps spitting out a blank page when clicking on "contact by email". Logged in or not, it makes no difference, it is impossible to make any enquiries.

I could not even leave feedback about my order from <REMOVED> if I wanted to.

So the question is: how would I direct the simplest of questions to either the seller or the customer service??????????

Why isn't there an intelligible way to contact somebody here, rather then jump through numerous hoops only to get nowhere???!!!!!

View Entire Topic

Ok, it appears from this post you are not familiar with ebay.

Every listing has a contact seller to the right of item in your purchase history or use the ask a question to the seller at the bottom of the description in all listings.

Any member involved in a transaction in ebay can request contact details as per the details you have entered on the account upon sign up.

If you are wishing to contact ebay customer service try this link - http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

Otherwise help and contact at the top of the page should achive the same result.

Leaving feedback should be done when a transaction is finalised but is optional and can be done up to 60 days from sale date.

Finally, if you are not in Australia you seem to have an account here and are logged in to ebay.com.au

I suggest you log in to your countrys' site and functions may work better than from here.

BTW, This answer centre is run by volunteer members, not ebay staff.