Any Roger Federer Tennis fans...

Hi, I am a Roger Federer's fan, I like to collect memorabilia of Federer, one of them is RF cap. I have many of them of different colours over the past years. I am always tempted to buy one when a new colour released and then I can't keep up, too many colours and I have no money to fund my collection. I noticed a lot of RF caps on sale on eBay and one particular one Yellow Colombian RF with blue logo cap is on offer for US$1000. I bought mine the same item for $36 in 2012. My question is how you determine the item is rare, there are lots of other limited edition and rare items as well but not for that price.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Any Roger Federer Tennis fans...

@jameswadebosh11 wrote:

Hi, I am a Roger Federer's fan, I like to collect memorabilia of Federer, one of them is RF cap. I have many of them of different colours over the past years. I am always tempted to buy one when a new colour released and then I can't keep up, too many colours and I have no money to fund my collection. I noticed a lot of RF caps on sale on eBay and one particular one Yellow Colombian RF with blue logo cap is on offer for US$1000. I bought mine the same item for $36 in 2012. My question is how you determine the item is rare, there are lots of other limited edition and rare items as well but not for that price.

Research, not just eBay. If the same cap is available elsewhere for less, the $1000 one is overpriced. If other examples are near the mark, it's probably right. If it sells for $1000, then it's worth that to at least one person.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply