Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thoughts on selling fiction books in bulk?

I have a number of fiction books - some HC some PB - that I am trying to sell (on another ID). Because of the high cost of postage (presumably the reason for lack of sales), I started grouping books into sets of 4 or 5 by the same author (and usually...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for "Dirt Music" by Tim Winton audiobook narrated by William McInnes

Hi, Wondered if anyone could help. I am looking for audiobook for "Dirt Music" by TIm Winton and narrated by William McInnes. There is another edition floating around that is narrated by Suzy Dougherty, this is NOT the one I am after. Thank you for a...

Any Roger Federer Tennis fans...

Hi, I am a Roger Federer's fan, I like to collect memorabilia of Federer, one of them is RF cap. I have many of them of different colours over the past years. I am always tempted to buy one when a new colour released and then I can't keep up, too man...

Valuations on old rugby league programs

I have about 40 old rugby league programmes from rugby league test matches and internationals held between 1951 and 1957. Can anyone advise where I should go to to get these valued so that I can sell them. I would have thought that these would be wor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

William Wordsworth Book

Can someone point me in the right direction to get an idea of value on an old book?1st Edition ( 1857)The Earlier Poems of William Wordsworth With Preface and Notes By William Johnston ( Edward Moxon Publishers)An hour of searching online and l keep ...