Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Book Chain Game

It's Saturday night, I'm bored and can't be bothered listing so was perusing the US Book Readers Board and came across this game. So, I thought I'd give it a go. Here's how it works: I name a tile of a book, and the next person names another title th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2893 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Op Shops-Books

Best Op Shops for books by location Please post here any op shops that have a good range of books at reasonable prices.Post details of specials such as $5 a bag etc.Feel free to include details for second hand book shops.I'm in Geelong and will do a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uncorrected proofs

Hi fellow book peopleLooking for advice on uncorrected proofs..........are they worth anything? I have quite a few at the moment.Has anyone moved large numbers of them, some discs, some books, different authors. Are there particularones I should look...

Sites to value rare book.

I have a rare book listed at the moment and have been asked for a "buy it now" price. I have tried a general google search and Abebooks but cant find another copy for sale for reference. There are several copies in museums and libraries so it is out ...