Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sponsored links

pretty peed off with the link to a UK book seller owner by a South American River book seller on a listing I just sold. It's half my price with free post and new, grrrr You've got to wonder how much extra ebay gets for the sponsored link to vs the co...

I want to write a negative Customer Feedback. item bought 23 11 14 from Green Blue Golf

I bought, 23.11.2014, 50 Titleist Pro V 1 x Golf balls 2014 Model, Mint Grade, Refinished Balls, for A$119. from Green Blue Golf ...of Queensland. My Docket # 4029357733. They arrived promptly and looked new. However, the balls only lasted one round....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sequel to To Kill A Mockingbird

Harper Lee is publishing a sequel to To Kill A Mockingbird. She wrote it before Mockingbird but thought it had been lost a long time ago.http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/04/books/harper-lee-author-of-to-kill-a-mockingbird-is-to-publish-a-new-novel.html...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Easton Press - Pollyanna

Hello! I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm looking for the Easton Press edition of Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter, which is out of print. Is anyone interested in selling one or know where I can buy it? I'd also be happy to purchase it as part of a se...

cricket memorabillia

FOUND THESE OLD CRICKET CARDS WORKED OUT THEY ARE PROBABLY FROM 1948 GOING BY NAMES LISTED, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, WHAT THEY WERE USED FOR OR VALUEREGARDS MARIA

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jack O'Hagan

Hi, Am wondering if anyone out there might have a sample of Aussie composer Jack O'Hagan's hand writing or know where I would start to get the item I have verified.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old book but...

Hi everyone! I've found an old book that "may" be worth a little bit of money... but it's missing a few pages at the front.... it's got the publishing page, but missing the title page and a few others. It starts on page 7..... In saying that, page 7 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect item sent

Today, I received an item I had ordered from the World of Books. It is supposed to be a book named 'Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War...... Instead, it is named 'The good appreentice' by Iris Murdoch which I have never ordered. I have b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guess the end price 2014

Guess the End Price: Open to Everyone so please join in! Game Rules! 1. 1 Bid per person during a round 2. Cut off for all bids is 4 hours prior to auction end 3. Winning bid is the nearest bid above or equal to the actual end price 4. 'No Bid' is a ...