Specific details by Jult 12th on 2600 books . HELP

Do any other book sellers feel they can do all the required add item  specific changes on books listed by middle of July.

I would have to change 92 books a day to finish this task

Does anyone know what happens to listings that are not updated

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Go to listings and click the quick filters button and then item specifs,   they all come up , once you do one and save the next one pops up,   much quicker. And yes we do know each other.

Regards

Jeff

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Allegedly it will only be new or relisted books. GTCs rolling over won't be affected.

2600 books divided by 60 days is 43 per day. A much less daunting task. Even the 3400 you have listed is less than 60.

I have 1800. I edit the ones showing as 'required soon' daily. Which is about 20, but they are not full edits. Hint: go to 'Active listings' and you will get a list.

Other than that, I will be working through them with full edits when time and inclination allows.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I've got the same problem. Think we know each other.  Now have to revise nearly 3000 listing duplicating the info I already clearly show in the title. Done an experiment on a few and it takes roughly one to two minutes for each.  Guess 60 hours of extra work for nothing in the next six weeks. Anyone come up with a '' work around''

Bob

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, I got that the maths wrong there!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Go to listings and click the quick filters button and then item specifs,   they all come up , once you do one and save the next one pops up,   much quicker. And yes we do know each other.

Regards

Jeff

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply