Valuations on old rugby league programs

I have about 40 old rugby league programmes from rugby league test matches and internationals held between 1951 and 1957.

Can anyone advise where I should go to to get these valued so that I can sell them.

I would have thought that these would be worth quite a bit as they are all in pretty good condition.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

The only place I can think of is Leski in Melbourne.  You need to google it as I can't supply a link.  They are specialty auctioneers and sports is one of their categories.

~ Mon ~
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

thanks

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

agree with Mon, Leski  in Cato St Hawthorn {melb} would be the one to contact..  they just have a dot com dot au website..

๐Ÿ˜‰

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

I was going through some old stuff that I have and I found my program from the first state of origin in 1980 with my ticket stub still there. It is in fantastic condition. What might it be worth. Has anyone sold one recdently?

cheers, Kev

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

yarmak
Community Member

Hi Kev

No idea really but going on old AFL record mags I have sold in the past maybe $10- $30

Dave

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Is your Programme still available

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

You'd be better off sending him a message. I doubt after nearly 3 YEARS he's checking for responses.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply