Afterpay

bobsv8
Community Member

Is it only me or has everyone have the same issue Afterpay has disappeared from all of eBay wanted to make a purchase but Afterpay is not available across all of eBay guess I won’t purchase through eBay 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Afterpay

Given the many, many posts about it, I don't think it's just you

Totally up to you where you buy what, it's not going to make any difference to eBay 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

Well, now it's really weird that so many people ask the same question almost simultaneously....

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

*Responses may differ

Spoiler
Also odd to me that people are asking 'is it just me' when there has to be at least twenty other threads about the issue. One second look would provide the answer
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

After not having Afterpay for over 24 hours, it's back as a payment option !!

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

Same happened to me, Idk what is going on 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

You might if you bothered to read before typing.

Read the response before yours.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

Everything is ok now. 👍👍👍

you can now use afterpay again.

its happend with me too today, the whole afternoon i cant checkout with afterpay, but tonight i can check out with afterpay again.  I think they fix it. Enjoy…

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Afterpay

I can't buy anything using Afterpay. Tells me to download the latest ebay app version from Google PlayStore, I updated it yesterday and it was working fine. Not working as of late this afternoon. I uninstalled then reinstalled the app, still won't work on any items and says update to latest version. 

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply