'Awaiting Postage' Not Available. Server down? Can't post anything.

Under my overview, 'awaiting payment' and 'awaiting postage' are both "unavailable" and when I try to go to those pages ebay dies on me and says the server is down. But ebay's status pages are showing all green.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm unable to do my morning's postages.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 'Awaiting Postage' Not Available. Server down? Can't post anything.

Ok, customer service say they are aware of the issue.

"Thank you for notifying this to us. We are already aware of a temporary technical issue going on. I am really sorry to let you know that we are currently facing some issues with our server, due to which the members are not able to access the sections of their account and we sincerely apologise to you for the inconvenience. Our technical teams are already working on it, and surely it will be resolved within a few hours at the most. The ideal wait time that we suggest however, would be 24-48 hours."

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

yep, can't post anything out today, as there is a glitch with the system, hope ebay gives us an extra day for our shipping timeframe as we can't access the customers details.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

same here

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

allprecision
Community Member

I'm also having this issue. I have a number of items to send out and some customers want them posted today. 

Can't see purchase history either... 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

New MD so probably decided to change something for no reason whatsoever

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ok, customer service say they are aware of the issue.

"Thank you for notifying this to us. We are already aware of a temporary technical issue going on. I am really sorry to let you know that we are currently facing some issues with our server, due to which the members are not able to access the sections of their account and we sincerely apologise to you for the inconvenience. Our technical teams are already working on it, and surely it will be resolved within a few hours at the most. The ideal wait time that we suggest however, would be 24-48 hours."

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply