Can't use vouchers/codes.

My problem started this morning.

I have a couple of discount codes I want to use (1 from ebay, 1 from FlyBuys). But when I go to checkout, there is no space to enter the code. I have logged in using FireFox and I have logged in using Google Chrome - the problem appears on both browsers.

I thought maybe it's because I was trying to pay for items I had already been invoiced for, but when I added a 'new' item to my cart and went straight to checkout I still had the problem.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't use vouchers/codes.

Never mind, I think I've figured it out now. 

Turns out my PayPal balance was negative. Smiley Embarassed As soon I repaid the amount, the 'Enter voucher/code' box magically appeared again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The Voucher box is at the bottom of the page just above the final total of the invoice.

You can only use one at a time, not both on the same item.

Are you sure your item fulfils the criteria for using a voucher.....the amount to be spent etc?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Never mind, I think I've figured it out now. 

Turns out my PayPal balance was negative. Smiley Embarassed As soon I repaid the amount, the 'Enter voucher/code' box magically appeared again.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I have a couple invoices to pay for. I was going to use one voucher on each. As far as I can tell, they are both eligible for the discount.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I apologise if my 'never mind' comment sounded dismissive to your post lyndal. I started typing it before I saw your response. It was meant as a follow-up to my original post, not a rude reply to yours.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

bondstreds71
Community Member
I have never seen this option work. I'm sure eBay is aware of this but need to advertise it for more sales. It's really **bleep**py of them
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

This relates to an issue in 2018, TWO years ago, how?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yer there **bleep**ing useless
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@lawrlawozv6unwde

Stunning response to a 2 year old thread that turned out to be the Opening Poster's problem anyway.  original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply