Ebay still offer types of postage that THEY say are not available anymore

I keep getting silly notes from ebay on some listing telling me that , that certain type of postage is not avaliable anymore.

Its been over a year and they EBay youstill dont remove and clean the options for post up.............PURE LAZYNESS

australia post give tracking on all items posted demostically by default...........

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN to me why 

A.      why have you not removed the postage types available instead of creating or getting the ebay robot to notice and inform me ...after a year you would think that you would remove it if it is not available.............

i'm gobsmashed and dumbfounded at the intelligence of your actions...

aust post

aust post + tracking

if one of them is not availabe then delete from your system...........................WOW   

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The responders to this forum are purely members just as you.  Ebay do not read these boards so suggest you phone them directly.  Try the help and contact top of the page.  Most people believe you get better results if you ask for a call back.

Unfortunately no one here can help you.  If you have looked through the boards you will find that there have been many, many problems over the past couple of months.  All any of us can do is to keep reporting these problems with the hope they will be rectified.  Most of us here have reported glitches many times and undoubtedly will need to keep doing so.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The parcel post + tracking thing isn't new, it's been protesting for several years now. It's not going to change any time soon.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply