Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Locked out of associated account over 10c

I have just been through the mosy absurd dealing that I have ever had with any company. I will do my absolute best to disuade people from using E-bay. My primary account has been locked for 4 months because by daugter set up an account that is someho...

I had been asked by ebay to fix 68 listing which contain contact ifo and/or links to on ebay web sit

I have an ebay store with a logo created many years ago which has caused no problems until recently. I have received messages from ebays saying 68 listings at present contain info and /or links to non ebay websites. I have contacted ebay twice for he...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Calculator not working why??

Ihave set the postage calutor on my listing but isnt workin at all forany buyer why? keeps saying invailed post codes but i know are Correect !!! says say postcode 3000 is invaild why?? i have answer every single buyer separtly what postge will be i ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

deleting ended/sold items from My ebay Watch list results in page going to active saved listings

a new issue has occured in My Ebay Watch List, each morning I delete sold items from the Watch List to make room for more saved listings, when deleting one or more items results in the page disappearing from view and it re-opens in the Active Listing...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just wondering why I can't bid

This is the message I getOur records indicate there is an error with the verification portion of your account. Please go to www.ebay.com to complete the verification.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful