Feedback narration pre-filled

I am trying to leave positive feedback for an item I have received - as I have done many times before. But I find the field where you can normally type your own words (e.g., "item as described, sent promptly ... etc") is prefilled with words that someone appears to have entered as an example of feedback, but which do not particularly apply to my item. And those words cannot be deleted by any means I know of (highlighting, overtyping, backspace or delete keys) nor can I just add on my own comments. If I switch to negative or neutral feedback, the pre-filled narration changes, but is still irremovable. Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried to report it by chat, but that seems to be unattended ATM.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just had a look at feedback I still have to leave. If you just start typing, you can type normally and the pre-filled words will go. But yes, quite strange the field is now pre-filled, as if buyers were so dumb that they cannot find their own words. And on top of that it is the same for different items and different sellers. I tried two different items sold by two different sellers and the pre-filled words are exactly the same. Another useless and annoying change I guess.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I just had a look at feedback I still have to leave. If you just start typing, you can type normally and the pre-filled words will go. But yes, quite strange the field is now pre-filled, as if buyers were so dumb that they cannot find their own words. And on top of that it is the same for different items and different sellers. I tried two different items sold by two different sellers and the pre-filled words are exactly the same. Another useless and annoying change I guess.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply