Unable to add bank account for seller payouts

For several weeks now I have been unable to add a bank account for seller payouts.

When selecting an Australian bank for payout I receive the error:

The webpage at https://ap-test.trustly.com/_/orderclient.php?Locale=en_US&OrderID=7365412764&SessionID=db8246c8-cd3... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I have used various browsers including chrome and firefox on both Linux and Windows operating systems.

I think this could be a problem affecting a large number of ebay users.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Try live chat with an eBay representative (from the help page)...

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

To add to Papermoon's post, if you try the link below you may get a CS rep that is more aware of Managed Payments than others. If you use the "chat with us" option at the bottom you'll get a transcript of what was said, also as soon as you can ask to speak with a supervisor, in the beginning you'll be chatting with a "bot".

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method/managing-...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

If you scroll to the bottom of the bank list, you may have the option to enter your bank data manually rather than using Trustly.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

There is no way to scroll to the bottom. Clicking on other banks gives the same trustly error.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

The last choice on the bank list should be "my bank is not shown here" or something similar, which should allow you to enter your credentials manually.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Sorry, that option does not exist.  There is only "All other banks" which has the same trustly error.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

I can't add a bank account either. Exactly the same error. I spoke with someone at ebay yesterday who knew about the issue and said it was widespread. I can only imagine how many people this is affecting. Apparently they are working on getting it resolved, but no timeframe was provided.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Thanks for letting me know!

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

ezytrans-0
Community Member

Same situation....

it's been for 2 weeks now

Message 10 of 18