Message 3 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

What will you do with them then?

Message 4 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Just received a glitch.

I'm watching an item and it has 2 hrs to go but I have received a notification that it has ended.

So I checked and sure enough it has 2 hrs to go.

OP does this count as a bug?

Message 5 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Another bug,buyer blocked from bidding when they're not blocked

Message 6 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

How do you know they are not being caught by your auto blocks?  Just because you don't have them on your blocked bidders list does not mean that they have not got too many strikes, or are not in an area that you don't post to.

Message 7 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Hi Lyndal

Because they have bought off me before and I don't have them on any list let alone BBL.

This buyer and other buyers that are after a particular item ask if I could let them know when I'm selling that item which I gladly do,so in this case I informed this buyer and a day later they said they were blocked from buying so looks like bugs bunny strikes again.

Message 8 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Fair enough.....very little surprises me with ebay these days.

Have you tried putting that buyer on your exemptions list?  It is supposed to override all blocks.

Message 9 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

I too have had regular customers suddenly unable to buy items which they've bought from me previously due to some unannounced block, and exempting them from all blocks made no difference.

Ultimately, I had to end the listing and relist the items with different item numbers, and afterwards they immediately worked. It only ever happened with 2 items and it has never happened again, but to this day I still have no idea what caused it.

Message 10 of 32
Latest reply