eBay Bugs

Please report all eBay bugs here since there is NO board to post them here

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

eBay Bugs

I have gone to My eBay and it has opened without my ID or password--I never tick below to keep it open.

I have shut the computer down and started it again and go to Ebay and My Ebay and again it opens it fully.

Has the computer or site been hacked????????

Message 21 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Your browser is probably remembering it automatically.

Try logging out of ebay before closing down your computer.

Message 22 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Has anyone else found that when searching for items and keywords the search isn't as comprehensive as it previously was?

Message 23 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

No, but it is probably not a bug, simply a function of Friday maintenance.

I have no idea why the OP opened this thread - eBay don't read the boards and certainly don't act on bugs reported on the boards, even in an obscure thread on an obscure board.

Message 24 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Right now there's a large bug called the ebay.com (US) discussion boards.

Please don't "upgrade" the Australian boards to that slow, oversized, mobile-centric hunk of garbage; the current Australian discussion board is probably the only thing left on eBay in its entirety that doesn't take two minutes to load every page.

Unless it's just me, all I can see is an ugly, full screen "app-like" mess, has huge gaps between each post and large fonts so that only one or two posts fit on a 1050p/1080p screen (because clearly they're designed for portrait mode like every other $&@^# thing is these days), and with more garbage (tag cloud spam) on the right that makes the old Popular on eBay/Collections search column look clean!

Take a look at the new and bloated US selling forum here:
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db
Message 25 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Hey Guys , I have noticed the last few weeks ebay OZ pages freeze up and load super slow. if i got to ebay US or UK it's fine. i use google chrome. if i use IE as a browser instead it seems ok. any thought s on a possible solution as it is getting super annoying. thanks

Message 26 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Try clearing cookies and cache and rebootingd your computer.   If the ads are causing the slow loading use an ad blocker on your browser.

IE can cause problems....Chrome or Fireox are more ebay friendly.

Message 27 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

thx heaps. seems to have worked. pages loading faster and now not lagging. cheers.

Message 28 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

When I click on a searched for item, the particular item information doesn't appear. Just a message to say that there are too many re-directs. This occurs will all items that I want to examine. I use Safari, but this has only recently started to occur. Any hints?

Message 29 of 32
Latest reply

eBay Bugs

Just thinking was it not easier to just go to the shop pay for something and leave? Them were the days

Message 30 of 32
Latest reply