HOW DO I CONTACT EBAY?

I have a technical problem and a complaint to make but no method that I can find allows me to communicate a software problem

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

HOW DO I CONTACT EBAY?

Help at the top of any page.

Follow the prompts, and select the 'have us call you' option if possible.

Out of interest, what is the software problem? If it is something other mermbers have experienced, there is a good chance they will be able to post a fix/workaround. If it is specific to you, it is unlikely to be an eBay issue.

Please note - today is Friday. eBay conduct maintenance every Friday. A lot of functions don't work properly at some time on a Friday. For most issues, it will be a few seconds; for others Saturday.

PS: If you are using IE as a browser, eBay no longer support IE. Use another browser. I use Chrome and Firefox without issues. Edge is also reported to be okay.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

HOW DO I CONTACT EBAY?

Hello, Thanks for the reply.  My problem is that I have not been able to delete items from my watch list for some time.

I noticed a check box next to the items to be deleted and used the delete option at the bottom of the page. My entire watch list was deleted.   I use Firefox and Thunderbird and have done so for some time. I currently use the default settings so Javascript would be automatically available. Any assistance on how to recover my watch list would be appreciated.

Regards

Ross Davis

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

HOW DO I CONTACT EBAY?

This has been an ongoing problem for some time.

I suggest you read some of the previous threads and see what has been suggested to fix the problem.

To get your Watch List back go into your browser history and find the List before it was deleted.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

HOW DO I CONTACT EBAY?

@ozflyer79do wrote:

My problem is that I have not been able to delete items from my watch list for some time.

I noticed a check box next to the items to be deleted and used the delete option at the bottom of the page. My entire watch list was deleted.  

The normal setup has the tick boxes next to individual items and a tick box next to the delete line which ticks

all the boxes.

I presume you ticked the box that deletes all of them at once.

Any assistance on how to recover my watch list would be appreciated.

Once gone they can not be retrieved so you will have to start the procccess from the start and add the items

yourself.

My watch list dellete option is at the top of the page so it looks like they have different setups for some.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply