Hi, I am having trouble getting into my ebay

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hi, I am having trouble getting into my ebay

For fellow buyers and sellers to try to help, we need some hints as to what is happening

Very very hard for us with just a statement in the heading

eBay do not read here at all, despite the blurb otherwise 

What browser are you using?

App or full site?

What is happening exactly? 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I have been using ebay for 18 years and this is the first time I can not access the site. A window comes up telling me to join up . Well I put my email address  in , it tells me that email is in use.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

That is self-explanatory. If you're trying to start a new account, of course your existing user ID and email has already been taken. By you.

Try a hard refresh. Try signing in on your existing account, which is working on the boards, at least.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@royenshaz wrote:

I have been using ebay for 18 years and this is the first time I can not access the site. A window comes up telling me to join up . Well I put my email address  in , it tells me that email is in use.

You have to be logged in to post here, so you are already logged in. Maybe the problem is you are trying to log in again.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

maybe the op means my ebay...my ebay is down for me and cannot access sold items readily using firefox

Done all the usual things sign out sign in etc

Dave

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@yarmak wrote:

maybe the op means my ebay...my ebay is down for me and cannot access sold items readily using firefox

Done all the usual things sign out sign in etc

Dave

No issues with My Ebay here. Everything working as it should. Maybe try a different browser. I can't use Firefox because it is a massive memory hog on my old computer, which blows my CPU out to 100%. I use Chrome for my selling accounts and Opera for the forums.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay was down earlier today Tippy.....I could not log in although the boards were working.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply