How to opt out of Seller Hub

I recently switched to Seller Hub because it seemed the only way to do a bulk edit of some 60 listings. Having done that, I now want to go back to the old Selling Manager. I have two auction sites and I was able to do the switch on my one site but  I can find no way of reverting on my second site (no icons to click). I have had this problem in the past but have somehow overcome it. I should note that the only thing which appears in my Subscriptions page is the option to  start a store.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

go-tazz
Community Member

@michael_cullis wrote:

I recently switched to Seller Hub because it seemed the only way to do a bulk edit of some 60 listings. Having done that, I now want to go back to the old Selling Manager. I have two auction sites and I was able to do the switch on my one site but  I can find no way of reverting on my second site (no icons to click). I have had this problem in the past but have somehow overcome it. I should note that the only thing which appears in my Subscriptions page is the option to  start a store.

Either in seller hub under Overview go to View My eBay Selling

Or just use this to go back to that old page:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Then bookmark the page and go to it from there each time you want to log in.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

go-tazz
Community Member

@michael_cullis wrote:

Either in seller hub under Overview go to View My eBay Selling

Or just use this to go back to that old page:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Then bookmark the page and go to it from there each time you want to log in.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

What you suggest works, however it is pretty much what I have to do anyway. I want to go back to the state I was in yesterday when I opened My eBay and was immediately in a page which showed Scheduled Items followed by Active Items, etc. This was much more quick and efficient than having to navigate from the Seller Hub. I could bookmark it but that would make it a little harder to switch from one of my accounts to another. I can't understand why, on my other account, I was able to switch back at the press of a button. Surely there must be away to permanently return to the old presentation?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Looking more closeli I think it is Selling Manager I want to opt out of.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

@sardonicus001 wrote:

Looking more closeli I think it is Selling Manager I want to opt out of.

To opt out of Selling Manager go to your My eBay click on  Account then Subscriptions and then cancel the

subscription to Selling Manager.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

When I go to my subscriptions Selling Manager is not mentioned. I have the option of opening a store but that is all.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@michael_cullis wrote:

When I go to my subscriptions Selling Manager is not mentioned. I have the option of opening a store but that is all.

Looks like they've removed the options to remove it so it's either automatically logged in or no longer avaialble

maybe?

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/selling-manager-pro

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks go-tazz. As you suggested I followed your link to get the old screen back then bookmarked it. You have solved the problem!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply