IN PROMOTIONAL OFFERS BOX ON MY SUMMARY IT NORMALY TELLS YOU HOW MANY FREE LISTINGS YOU HAVE USED.

HERE IS THE EXAMPLE

0/1500

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LISTED 75 ITEMS THE 0 HAS NOT CHANGED

ANY CLUES

CHEERS

DAVE

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

IN PROMOTIONAL OFFERS BOX ON MY SUMMARY IT NORMALY TELLS YOU HOW MANY FREE LISTINGS YOU HAVE USED.

Have you moved to Managed Payments?

If so, that counter no longer works as all sellers on Managed Payments have 250,000 listings per month.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I have just moved to managed payments I cannot seem to find anything about the 250.000 listings.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Just spoke to Ebay no change to my 1500 free listings

I wonder if I am getting stooged here

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

As an aside......how much money are you prepared to lose?

You are selling items for 20c / 25c and only charging $1.10 for postage.

Theres a 30c flagfall payment to ebay + fvf's  + fvf's on postage.

You're haemorrhaging money - stop the bleeding!

Don't you check your invoices?

edit: Just checked your store...selling for 10c and $1 postage?

Insanity at it's best, sorry

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

You are right I do loose on single items.

they are not a big part of my buisness so I cop it sweet

I do check my invoices so I dont appreciate your insinuation that I dont

Have a great day and every success to you

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Your highest priced item sold was $7.50 and that was waaaay back on Dec 19th

Copping it sweet?   Really?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

GO AWAY
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

flirty3-smiley.gif

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply