Incomplete page loading

Unable to obtain full page loading during searches. Any search entered will only display pics in first 11 items and no further. Also unable to access drop down menues like search filter and account options (logout etc).

Have cleared browsing history and cache, updated java, reset quick link, used different browsers (x3).

Having same problem from my home PC and my work PC for my account.

Ebay.com works fine but not ebay.com.au

Any guidance is appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Incomplete page loading

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Read the 101 other threads on the boards about the current ebay glitches.

Try the usual fixes....clear cookies and cache, reboot your computer, use Firefox or Chrome not IE as ebay no longer supports IE.

Put an adblocker onto you browser.

If these do not work just do as everyone else is doing....have a dummy spit and settle in to wait for it to right itself.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Incomplete page loading

I wonder how many more new threads we're going to see about this? People have no problem dragging up 6 year old threads, but can't read the first page.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Incomplete page loading

I am finding it harder and harder to answer the same questions over and over.

Pity people cannot look down the list of current threads....it isn't difficult.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Incomplete page loading

If they're gunna post questions on this board, maybe ebay should answer them.

After all, that's what it says - that  'the ebay team will regularly check this board for reported issues'.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Incomplete page loading

Smiley LOL Surely you don't believe that Stawks?  There are fairies at the bottom of my garden,,,wanna come and see them?

But I agree that questions here should be answered by ebay reps, especially when the regular responders are not believed or cannot agree.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Incomplete page loading

Absolutely agree Tippy!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one am up to here with same questions day in and day out - wonder will it ever end.

Lyndal - can I come play in the garden with the fairies as well?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply