Is the buying postage system down?

I am trying to buy and print a label for a 500gm ebay satchel. It keeps saying its down and to try using another link (to classic label printing) but that doesn't work either.
Help! I've got to post by Friday afternoon deadline!
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Is the buying postage system down?

Sorry, I'm a bit lost to who I'm replying to (and I think my comments are a bit out of order) but thank you all who replied for your great advice.😀
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I printed two labels today, one this morning around 8am and one this afternoon around 2pm.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@bowerbirdbuys wrote:
 The last dozen labels keep saying there is something wrong with the address but I keep checking everything on Google maps etc and can't ever find anything wrong!

That error message has been showing for at least a week now - but as far as I know people have been able to just ignore it, and print the label.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I am worried about the message right next to it that says if we change the address we may not be covered under the eBay guarantee etc!
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Well, that's more worrying if it's just me.
I think I'll just give it a day or two and cross my fingers that it goes away. 🤞
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I had an issue of a label not printing and was fairly desparate too at the time, so I actually called ebay, and their first question was whether I had tried a different web browser. Which was something that I should have thought of on my own since I've done plenty of tech support in my day. I was a bit embarassed, but that worked at the time.

On the other issue of addresses, switching box sizes back and forth seems to work. If there really is an error, like they left out the state, your only options are to fix it or cancel the order. Personally I just fix it.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks purplemon18 I will definitely try the browser trick. I didn't think of it either.
As for the error message, I have had the odd occasion where the postcode was incorrect or missing so I've fixed it. It seems like every label has the warning now even though there is nothing wrong. I will try the box size thing. I only post in satchels so I didn't think of that.
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply