Message "No Healthy Upstream" when trying to select items on my iPhone . Can anyone help?

Can anyone help with this issue? Going through the computer seems to work fine but not through my phone.

Help, Please!

Regards P

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Message "No Healthy Upstream" when trying to select items on my iPhone . Can anyone h

It is an ebay issue, you can use the 'help' button at the bottom of any page to phone them and report you are also having the issue

eBay staff do not read here so they won't see your post here

Several people reporting the same thing on here, ebay tried to tell at least one person it was their computer

Clearly NOT true

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: Message "No Healthy Upstream" when trying to select items on my iPhone . Can anyone h

cps16
Community Member

Its hapenned to me too on my laptop. I am on the West side of Brisbane.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Happening here in Tasmania. Rang ebay . Said it was computer or service provider

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I Also have the same message on my laptop I am in the Wide Bay area QLD.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

They are flat out fibbing

So many threads on here about it, from people in all different parts of Oz

I'm sure they are all using the same computer and provider

And they KNOW it because many people have already phoned them

They could'nt lie straight in bed 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Just had a conversation with ebay. Here is the gist of it. They are aware of it, said to give them 24 to 48 hours to fix it. If no change get back to them. Oh, and you can always appeal if a buyer gives negative feedbackbecause you were late in sending your parcel.

I am in the Sydney area. I tried Safari and Chrome, laptop, ipad and android phone

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Can you please try clearing your history, cache and cookies?
03:47:31 UTC currarongpete
I have done that as advised by previous help desk person, nothing has fixed the problem
03:48:22 UTC Abelyn
Have you tried using another browser?
03:48:40 UTC currarongpete
Yes i have done everything suggested so far
03:49:44 UTC Abelyn
I see. We're currently having technical issues right now with this. I can see that there are already reports on this. We'll forward this to our technical team in Sydney so they can resolve this issue as soon as possible.
03:50:23 UTC currarongpete
Yes numerous people in Community are being detrimentally affected, as well as us
03:50:35 UTC Abelyn
Please give us 24-48 hours. If this will still not work please contact us again, okay?
03:51:00 UTC Abelyn
I do apologise for the inconvenience. We'll do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
03:52:21 UTC currarongpete
Thank you. May I suggest a blanket message goes out. This will cause some buyers to assume sellers are negligent in sending parcels, but we cannot
03:53:16 UTC Abelyn
Yes I will suggest that so that the buyers will know. They can also see the proof as it's also being discussed on eBay community.
03:54:13 UTC currarongpete
buyers rarely visit seller community. I will forward this to each buyer when we are eventually able to send our parcels.
03:55:03 UTC Abelyn
Sure Peter. And if ever this affects your seller rate you can always make an appeal.
03:55:21 UTC currarongpete
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Because a phone is a phone and a computer is a computer.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply