Missing photos

I have just relisted some items from my inventory, the ones that still had pictures on them, and when I looked at them online, nearly all those listings have no pictures! I have tried the 'find photos' link, but it's no help. I am guessing my photos are gone, and I am going to have to take a thousand pictures again?? Any ideas? thanks in advance. And how to avoid this in the future please!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Missing photos

I have lots of listings with missing photo's, the main picture is there but not all the additional photo's, and you can't add photos, the frames seem to be blocked, like the photos are there but not showing, this is just not good enough, I contacted EBay and all I was told that it a technical issue that they are working to resolve. It's now been nearly six weeks with no resolution, EBay what is happening???
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

have lots of listings with missing photo's, the main picture is there but not all the additional photo's, and you can't add photos, the frames seem to be blocked, like the photos are there but not showing, this is just not good enough, I contacted EBay and all I was told that it a technical issue that they are working to resolve. It's now been nearly six weeks with no resolution, EBay what is happening???
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I rung them today 18/07/2018 because I noticed some of my items only had gallery pictures, they said they knew about the glitch but did not yet know how to fix it.  I was told to revise my items and put the photos back myself.  So frustrating.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

This happened to me this week too! Have yours been fixed yet?

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Have you had a resolution yet?

Happened to mine this week......with all the fees we pay, what bad tech support!

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

This an absolute disgrace, eBay saying they have lost our images, I have thousands missing which will cost me considerably to replace.

Its currently costing me thousands in lost revenue and I'm suggesting eBay better hurry up and sort this out,

They have everthing backed up to the hilt, to say otherwise, there is an alterior motive and I'm just about to take this to another level they will regret.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply