Need help for an unknown transaction to me

yijianli-8
Community Member

I have recently received an E-mail which said someone bought something from me but I didn't send the item. Now the transaction is closed by the customer support and it seems that I am charged for somthing called final value fee. However, the problem is that I have never used eBay to sell anything. Is there any bug in the eBay's system or was my account accessed illegally? (I have already changed my password and update my personal info just now)

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@yijianli-8,

Are you actually in China? If so, contact an eBay.cn customer service representative.

If you're in Australia, in spite of your eBay registration information showing that you're registered in China, you should contact an eBay.com.au customer service representative.You will need to report that your account has been hacked and that there has been a fraudulent transaction on your account. Use this link.

(If you're in China...)

Spoiler

Click onto this link.

Then select this:

ๅธณๆˆถๅฎ‰ๅ…จ
ๆฌบ่ฉ้›ป้ƒต๏ผŒ้žๆณ•ๅธณๆˆถ๏ผŒๆˆ–ๅ…ถไป–ๅฎ‰ๅ…จๅ•้กŒ

and press ็นผ็บŒ

Follow the prompts.

If you're still not sure of what to do, post here for further suggestions; the volunteer responders are always happy to help.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are on the Australian Boards....you need to contact the ebay China site where you are registered.

You need to do it with some urgency as your account is showing that you sold an XBOX recently......and the item was supposedly located in Germany.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

This account was created in Australia and remains in Australia till serveral hours ago. I just changed my region to China since I was suggested to update my personal info due to the issue I described.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

This was what I was suggested to do:1111.PNG

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@yijianli-8,

Are you actually in China? If so, contact an eBay.cn customer service representative.

If you're in Australia, in spite of your eBay registration information showing that you're registered in China, you should contact an eBay.com.au customer service representative.You will need to report that your account has been hacked and that there has been a fraudulent transaction on your account. Use this link.

(If you're in China...)

Spoiler

Click onto this link.

Then select this:

ๅธณๆˆถๅฎ‰ๅ…จ
ๆฌบ่ฉ้›ป้ƒต๏ผŒ้žๆณ•ๅธณๆˆถ๏ผŒๆˆ–ๅ…ถไป–ๅฎ‰ๅ…จๅ•้กŒ

and press ็นผ็บŒ

Follow the prompts.

If you're still not sure of what to do, post here for further suggestions; the volunteer responders are always happy to help.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for your kind response. It is helpful.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply