No record of my purchase on ebay

levsmit_97
Community Member

Hi,

I recently brought an item and there is no purchase history on my Ebay account, nor the sellers side. Not sure what to do, as I have the evidence of proof of purchase with bank account and the sellers recent purchases. How do I contact and converse with a real person? TIA

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I recently brought an item and there is no purchase history on my Ebay account, nor the sellers side. Not sure what to do, as I have the evidence of proof of purchase with bank account and the sellers recent purchases. How do I contact and converse with a real person? TIA

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

You can contact eBay via live chat. Go to the help page, scroll down to "contact us" and go through all the options until a live chat window appears (during normal business hours).

Are you sure you didn't make your purchase as a guest?

And are you sure the purchase was not cancelled for some reason?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

What do you mean "proof of purchase with bank account"?

Do you mean you made a bank transfer to the seller?

If so, this could be a problem.

Can you provide the item number?

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

If you have paid by bank transfer directly to the seller's bank account, you have paid by an unsafe method of payment.

You are therefor totally reliant on the sellers honesty, and if anything goes wrong with the purchase you will have NO BUYER PROTECTION.

Edit. Duplicate post.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/No-record-of-my-purchase-on-ebay/m-p/2502007#M8678

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Rereading your post, it is a bit confusing. First you say there is no purchase history on the seller's side either, then you say you have evidence with your bank and the seller's recent purchases?

Can you please clarify?

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Like Jelly said Papermoon, I reckon it was a direct bank transfer - with the inherent problems associated with doing that.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/HELP/td-p/2502008

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

It is certainly possible, but the OP should come back to let us know. How did they come to pay by bank transfer? Did the seller ask them to or offer a discount? I mean, WHY did the OP pay by bank transfer if this is the case? I would never ever, even if they offered me a super discount.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

No need to post your query more than once.  It is the same responders to all posts.  Ebay staff neither read here or reply.  All responders are normal buyers/sellers as you.  As has been said your post is somewhat confusing.  None of us are able to help unless we have more details.  i.e. Item number would be great.  Do not name the seller as it is not permitted.  Not sure what you mean by sellers recent purchases. 

Where is item coming from

What is the estimated ETA

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

bryzen
Community Member