Ridiculous Account Balance

I keep on top of my fees ahead of invoicing.  I usually pay  weekly.  I just went to do the same, and my balance is almost $2000!

It's never more than a few hundred, and my level of sales have not changed substantially at all.  Is there anything glitchy going on with accounts?  Trying to put off the total coronary until customer support comes online.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Ridiculous Account Balance

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Have you looked at how the amount is made up?  That should tell you what you want to know.

Could it be listing fees?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Since it's classed as "activity not yet invoiced"  it won't show me the breakdown.  I've just spoken to Ebay chat, and the best they can say is "give it 24hrs" ... and message us back if it's still like this.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Usually you'd click on Account and then on All Account Activity to check the fees that aren't yet invoiced, but at the moment it's showing nothing under there for me, yet on my seller hub overview it says I've got $73.82 not yet invoiced. 

It's obviously a glitch because my store is set to away at the moment and I've had no sales since my invoice on the 15th.  I haven't exceeded my listing numbers so it's not insertion fees.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you for that 🙂 That makes me feel a little better about it all!  I truly appreciate it.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Yeah there's definitely something wrong, mines gone from under $200 to $350 (and only one $30 sale in that time 🤔
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Glad I’m not the only one! Mine is pretty much showing double what I must actually owe. Hopefully it’ll be sorted soon!
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Double? Lucky you.

My store is showing $89 when the actual is less than $11. Even if the store subscription was added in, which they 'usually' don't do, that's a $18 discrepancy. $21 on no sales, and no listing fees, on my other non-store account. This account is showing the true, $0, owing.

It will be interesting. I don't have to worry until 15 Nov, but I suspect there will be enough 31 Oct members that there will be some sort of clarification before then.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

It seems to have fixed itself now, at least on my account.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply