Scrolling Tool not working

The Scrolling tool is not working it stops and starts all the time so annoying. Wish eBay would fix it . And also no sales lately. Not very good at all. 

upthearts6

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Scrolling Tool not working

Have you reported it to eBay ?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I think it's because the site is slow and takes a second or two to register sometimes.

Sales, others have said similar, including moi.

image host
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Yes I did so many times they fixed it once but now it is not working again they told me today that the site is having problems and they are attempting to fix it . But its taking so long and my sales have stopped. 

Regards upthearts6

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Don't mean to pry but some of your items especially some of the books seem very high priced.

image host
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

@upthearts6 wrote:

Yes I did so many times they fixed it once but now it is not working again they told me today that the site is having problems and they are attempting to fix it . But its taking so long and my sales have stopped

Regards upthearts6

You've only had 1 sale in the last 3 months. I doubt it's any scrolling thing that have caused no sales, it would have everything to do with your staggering prices. No-one is going to pay $25 and $40 postage for a clapped out old clock radio. Nor are they going to pay those insane prices for a lot of the books. You are listing in flooded catergories, you can't list things for higher than they are brand new and expect people to pay it. Especially when buyers can get the same things at a much lower prices elsewhere.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

$100 for a fake handbag?  $220 for an instruction manual for an obsolete spreadsheet (or database, depending on whether you read the title or the picture)?

I think the others are correct. You need to research your prices, and eBay's policies on counterfeits.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I think they are confusing vintage with being worth something. Vintage doesn't necessarily mean expensive!

Who cares? It's not me forking out hundreds of bucks a year to a company, for absolutely nothing. If I don't sell, I don't pay. Simple.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I have researched the books on book finder.com and the books were expensive when I purchased them thank you for your comments postage was calculated by Australia post and advice from eBay
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

So how did you price your books.....find a price on bookfinder.com and double it or treble it?

The text books may be expensive but your pricing for readily available novels is crazy.

You have priced Angels and Demons by Dan Brown at $40 for a used book.....I can buy it new from an online seller for$17 with free postage.

You are asking $38 for Fox Evil by Minette Walters.....available for $10.59 online, new.....less than you are asking for postage.

If you really want to make sales you will have to look at your pricing....buyers will not pay the prices you are asking, especially for used books.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply