SellerHub

G'day,

Recently had our account suspended due to a glitch on eBays end, this was rectified quickly once i made a phonecall, ever since our account has been restored I am having huge issues with the seller hub, not displaying any information, its been over 24 hours since the account was reinstated, Ive done the standard clear cookies cache etc, there is no ad blockers or anything similar activated/installed.

This is occuring across all browsers IE Firefox Chrome, have tried different PC's have tried a Mac all doing the same thing.

See screenshoot, anyone have any idea how to get around this, I cant leave feedback, print invoices effectively do anything.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SellerHub

Ive opted out of the new seller hub and then opted back in and the issue is now resolved.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

SellerHub

Ive opted out of the new seller hub and then opted back in and the issue is now resolved.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

SellerHub

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I doubt that your account suspension has anything to do with your problems.  There are enormous problems with ebay at the moment and most sellers seem to be having some sort of problems.

A quick look around the boards may give you a few ideas for solving your problems....don't bother ringing ebay as they are mostly denying the problems exist.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply