Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It's Friday night, and eBay is being stupid...

So, I've just fired the computer up, and my eBay selling page didn't auto-refresh. I hit "Refresh" in the browser, and it takes me to the sign-in page. As always, my user-name and password are auto-generated, and I click "Login". And I get "Oops, tha...

Resolved! SellerHub

G'day, Recently had our account suspended due to a glitch on eBays end, this was rectified quickly once i made a phonecall, ever since our account has been restored I am having huge issues with the seller hub, not displaying any information, its been...

eBay freezing

I am having trouble with eBay freezing, this has been going on for months now and I am quite fed up with it. Any body know how to fix this please, as I don't know how to conatct eBay themselves for support on this issue. I have cleared all cookies et...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

there is an old email address that is in my personal details but when I go to edit it I can't

there is an old email address in my personal information and when I try to change it ebay tells me I'm already registered with the new email address I want to use yet when asking a seller a question and ticking box to get it sent to my email address ...

Internal Error SD026. Photos not uploaded at all or too slow. Can't complete listings. Help needed

I have not been able to upload photos to my listings for two days as either Internal Error(SD026) occurs or it is just too slow to complete the uploading. (please see the image below) The below photo shows what actually happens when I attempt to uplo...

Internal Error SD026
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issues with sending messages - Is there currently problems with replying to messages?

Trying to respond to new messages and Ebay says that I have already replied and that I have used contact information that I haven't even eluded to unless me getting back to someone via Ebay messages once I have an answer to their question - Anyone el...

Why have the Record numbers been removed from adding tracking number page - makes it very difficult

When doing batches of shipping it was easy to enter the tracking number in a batch but now this new update doesn't show you your record number so when you sell a number of the same item to different people and can only see their user name not their o...

What's the point of this board?

Every issue that has been stated on here AND reported has had no action taken on them. Which means that they have a Technical Issues board that they put in place that they don't read. If it's Technical issue then it's up to eBay to fix and respond to...

• 5 replies
  • 7 Helpful

OLD SELLING PAGE

Ny sell page has reverted to a system from 4 or 5 years ago & with a $1.65 charge I did not list as I still have 40 showing Whats with the old format?