Shipping cost disappearing from my listings

For whole day the chipping charges in most of my listings have been disappearing, some come back and than disappear again. Buyers emailing me that they can't buy my items because of that.

Anyone has this problem? What is Ebay doing to my listings and how can I sell anything this way???

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

go-tazz
Community Member

@retrowise wrote:

For whole day the chipping charges in most of my listings have been disappearing, some come back and than disappear again. Buyers emailing me that they can't buy my items because of that.

Anyone has this problem? What is Ebay doing to my listings and how can I sell anything this way???

It's Friday,which is eBay maintenance day and all sorts of weird things can happen.

Everything should be back to normal soon,(maybe),Who knows.gif

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Nothing is back to normal and it's been over two days. Shipping fees on all my listings disappearing in random and "calculate postage" is there instead, sometimes the fees come back. Buyer can't calculate the postage because it doesn't work. Something is definitivelly wrong with Ebay and it's not my PC.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Might pay to post on the selling forum as more people will see it there. It could help if you post with the account that's having issues so others can see if it happens when they look.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply