Stuck in Shopping Cart

I purchased an item and the seller sent me an invoice from PayPal in an email. I clicked on the link and paid from within PayPal. 
now the item is stuck

in my shopping cart. 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Stuck in Shopping Cart

That would be because eBay haven't allowed payments except through Managed Payments for several years. You can pay with Paypal (currently, it's due to not become an option soon, if not already).

The seller is attempting to bypass eBay.

You could have issues. eBay has no record of the purchase, and the MBG won't apply. If you don't get your item or if it is not as described you will have to go through Paypal for any redress.

In future, NEVER pay on a seller invoice unless it is through eBay.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

I'm confused how did the seller send an invoice via Paypal,  they would have needed your email address (possibly phone),  but they couldnt just generate it based on your Ebay account details,  someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm sure that is not possible.

Anyhow if it was via paypal,  you can just delete it from your cart,  

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

Spoke with Ebay support and I marked it as payment sent.  - I received my item with no issues.

The seller cancelled the order and all is good.  The ebay support guy said that the seller did pay fees.

Messy way of paying.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

Something not right there

The eBay guy would have just told you what his script told him to say

100% sounds like the seller 'sold off eBay' 

None of that makes sense as to how eBay sales actually do work

As long as your happy

But I have no doubt the seller will at least be on 'the radar' now 

Why did the seller cancel the order?...............since you paid and then you got the item 

Sorry , it's not adding up

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

Used my phone to text for an email address.  Generated due to an added amount for freight which was not factored into the ebay sale setup but mentioned in the description.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

Definitely the mannequin,  I use one even for the larger items.  You have it covered with all the measurement and that on your ads, a wooden ruler would make it look cluttered and yuk (technical term)

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

Ummmm.....wrong thread Sugar

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Stuck in Shopping Cart

@imastawka wrote:

Ummmm.....wrong thread Sugar

And I hadnt even had a wine yet.  Oops

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply