The feedback link in "My eBay Summary" "Accounts" does not work?

Before Seller Hub you used to be able to go to the feedback link that is now and still under "My eBay Summary" then you go to the Accounts TAB and select "feedback".

It used to take you to a really cool tool that showed all of your feedback in the last 30 or 60 days (Not sure how long it might have been 90 days).

Recently this link stopped working and I get this error message

Hmmm… can't reach this page

Check if there is a typo in www.ebay.au.

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

If I do the same when logged into the US eBay it takes me to my own feedback profile, which is not that lovely feedback management tool we once had. 

I have reported it to eBay support and the reply is yes we know about it.. its a technical problem thanks for reporting it.

What is really happening here are they getting rid of it like the good old (All selling) since the intro of the seller Hub??

It would be good to know the feedback tool was good for following up people that never do feedback.. LOL sometimes it was useful..
BYE BYE to another functionality of eBay???? 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are looking for feedback left or feedback received?

Either way, both are available (and have been for yonks) under your feedback profile.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@drifter2047 wrote:

Before Seller Hub you used to be able to go to the feedback link that is now and still under "My eBay Summary" then you go to the Accounts TAB and select "feedback".

It used to take you to a really cool tool that showed all of your feedback in the last 30 or 60 days (Not sure how long it might have been 90 days).

Recently this link stopped working and I get this error message

Hmmm… can't reach this page

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

If I do the same when logged into the US eBay it takes me to my own feedback profile, which is not that lovely feedback management tool we once had. 

I have reported it to eBay support and the reply is yes we know about it.. its a technical problem thanks for reporting it.

What is really happening here are they getting rid of it like the good old (All selling) since the intro of the seller Hub??

It would be good to know the feedback tool was good for following up people that never do feedback.. LOL sometimes it was useful..
BYE BYE to another functionality of eBay???? 

Be careful what you wish for.

Ask the wrong person and you may get a neg out of annoyance.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

II am getting this message also - what's up. 

This site can’t be reached

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

😀  I'm having the same problem, but messed around and got feedback history this way ... click on your "Seller Account" then click on "Feedback"... all the feedback will show up then.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you, but all of that takes me back to my general seller/buyer feedback.  There used to be a tool that listed who had  yet to leave feedback. I guess that was what I was looking to find again. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply