View when selling

I cannot see how many people have viewed my listings.

Can ebay fix this?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: View when selling

It's a glitch that comes and goes all the time.

Try refreshing the page a few times, they sometimes reappear that way.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I've had this problem for some time as do quite a few other sellers.

Ebay is aware of the problem but seem to be more interested in fixing things that aren't broken, unfortunately.
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I suspect that they are not interested in fixing it because they intend to phase it out.

It's almost the only heading you can't sort your listings on in Selling Manager Pro.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

My views suddenly disappeared when they reconfigured the active selling page.  I don't like the new layout but can live with if only views were still there.  I can refresh 10 or so times and catch them once or twice but then they disappear again.  So frustrating.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Its been going on for a week.  Ive just complained to eBay who gave me the same canned response they always give in this instance and told me I'd be intimated when they could be bothered fixing it.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Another thing I  have wondered is why they have changed the number of times you can re-list an item to 8.  Why don't they give us a choice.  8 is ridiculous.

The problem with the tags appearing instead of numbers is probably related to the fact that you have too many listings?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

It's another glitch. Some are getting 8, some 4,7 etc.

image host
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@jessie631 wrote:

Another thing I  have wondered is why they have changed the number of times you can re-list an item to 8.  Why don't they give us a choice.  8 is ridiculous.

The problem with the tags appearing instead of numbers is probably related to the fact that you have too many listings?

So you are offended that you can potentially list an item for 270 days for free?

Simple solution - let it run until you no longer want, then end it.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

It's a solid glitch.

Items that should have fallen off in the last few days are relisting. Editing ones that are showing as no auto-relists available show 5 left.

I don't have a problem. I micromanage my listings, so I am always on top of it.

I understand that sellers with many items might have a problem with doing that, but I only have about 2500, so it is not a lot of work.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply