Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My watch list is broken.

My watch list is broken. Every time I click on it it returns "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later." This has been happening for weeks. I can't access my watch list. i can't buy things from my watchlist. Of course eBay has such m...

Resolved! Every Bid is Red

All my bids, whether I'm winning or losing, are RED. Why is that Ebay? I'll like an answer please

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Calculator not working

When I created the listing for an item whose postage cost depends on location, I put in all the relevant details (dimensions and weight) but when I look at the completed listing (and I'm logged in), there is no postage cost displayed. When I click th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else not getting sold emails?

This has been happening for about a week now, possibly longer. It only happens on one ID (not this one) but the others are fine. A friend has the same issue - the first thing we know about a sale is when we either sign in or when we get the paypal em...

Why sign in again to reply to messages?

I have already signed into my ebay account and went to reply to a message, but the system asks again for me to sign in. Why the stupidity in this? box is ticked to stay signed in already when signing in first time. Don't like typing passwords more th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why do i have to keep signing in

not sure if anyone else has noticed it but says sometimes my name then ill go to my ebay and it will want me to sign in and thats as far as it gets it kleeps going back to that sign in page thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Changes - Update

As you may have noticed the changes to the board have taken place, with most things being completed. We are still working on the PowerSellers board and this should be completed in the next few hours. Thanks for your patience.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful