eBay site not working properly and there's nowhere to go for help (that works) on eBay.

Can someone offer a suggestion as to how to get useful technical assistance from eBay.  No working eBay 'phone number, on-line chat "not available" and tech support site is useless.  Several areas of my eBay site are not functioning properly or at all.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay site not working properly and there's nowhere to go for help (that works) on eBay.

Have you tried the usual "fix" of clearing cache and cookies then rebooting your computer ?  Also if using IE as a browser switch to Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

I'm on Win10 and am not having problems with either Firefox or Chrome.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I use Chrome.  Yes, I tried all the usual fixes.  As a result I can now upload photos to my listings....a big plus.  However, I still have other problems, one of which is very annoying-  I can't delete anything from my selling/sold page or move them to anywhere else.  I have lists of completed and unnecessary stuff which are growing longer and longer and longer. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Try this link Yvonne where a member had a similar problem.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-delete-sold-orders/m-p/2400074#M6341

Bear in mind it's Friday today which is eBay's tech day so often things go haywire anyway.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for trying to help.  eBay itself should be the one helping it's users!  I've been an eBay user for 13 years and I used to be able to 'phone them for assistance.  They put up fees and give us less for our money.

Anyway, I tried that link but couldn't find the member with the similar problem. I'm not used to doing this sort of search and am probably looking in all the wrong places:)

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have been unable to delete items from my selling lists for a couple of days now. I use an Apple mac desk top.

I have found I can do it on my iPad using the eBay app.

Have you tried deleting items using the app on your tablet/ipad?

the full browser  seems tobe the problem.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply