"Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label."

Anyone else unable to print shipping lables from the usual eBay link? I also tried one from the Aus Post website, and after taking my payment, they too are not generating shipping labels, though they do say they have a 'technical issue at the momemt', I assume they are linked.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label."

Just spoke with Australia Post and their server the generates labels is down, no ETA at the moment, but they are working on it.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Yep same issue.. bloody annoying. Issue with AusPost.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

It came good just before 4 for me.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Mine's completely buggered up now... I tried to print labels for 3 items in the "print bulk labels" section and it failed 4 times as I kept checking, and now it has assigned 4 diff tracking numbers to each item?! When I click print postage label it says "you've already purchased a label for this order"...  But on my manage postage labels page the postage labels don't exist?!

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

It is not Australia Post server. I tried to print Aus Post and Sendle labels - both times no success.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

I have printed numerous labels through AP, so you are right.

I don't feel a need to pay a premium to use eBay labels, so I can't help with that.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

matthewcardier
Community Member

Did this get fixed for anyone? I have a free Sendle offer that expires today, I spent a while this  morning trying to find a suitable label, and now I can't purchase a label, I keep getting the same message, "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label". It would have been easier to just post the parcel at the post office, and if it doesn't work before tonight, cheaper (the smallest number of labels I could get cost nearly $12 and that's without the the $15.45 AustPost postage). If this doesn't work and eBay has made me waste time and money I won't be using their postage service, or Sendle, again.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

trysync
Community Member

Same here trying to print for Sendle - "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label."

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Also experiencing the same issue trying to print for Sendle - "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label."

Not sure what's going on some clarification from eBay / sendle would be appreciated.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply