"Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label."

Anyone else unable to print shipping lables from the usual eBay link? I also tried one from the Aus Post website, and after taking my payment, they too are not generating shipping labels, though they do say they have a 'technical issue at the momemt', I assume they are linked.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label."

@noveltyplatesstore wrote:

Also experiencing the same issue trying to print for Sendle - "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label."

Not sure what's going on some clarification from eBay / sendle would be appreciated.

Well you will need to contact Ebay or sendle,  this is a forum of members,  no representatives of Ebay or Sendle.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

ledomah
Community Member

Not sure if anyone resolved this but it seems Sendle at least does not send to PO Boxes 😞 which is annoying when they currently have discounted postage.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Sendle is only a courier broker and unless something has changed, couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and have not done so in eons 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

......... couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and have not done so in eons 

Except Startrack of course Sandy, which is part of AP, though there was a notification by AP a while back that for an extra payment to them they would notify couriers they could deliver to PO boxes. I never subscribed to it because it was a bit expensive for the amount of couriers I use, and I wasn't at all sure if it would work in practice.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply