Hi. At the bottom of my eBay page there's an advertisement for JustFsshionNo womanise fashions.

Hi.  At the bottom of my eBay page there's an advertisement for JustFsshionNo womanise fashions. I ordered from them and never received my dress. There is a blog about this company on the PayPal community which I found today and a lot of people are having problems with them similar to myself. This sounds like a dishonest company which is associated with eBay as you are advertising it. I thought you should know as it gives eBay a bad reputation. I have never  before had problems wirh eBay purchases.

Regards,

Regina Lohr

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi. At the bottom of my eBay page there's an advertisement for JustFsshionNo womanise fashions.

People here are buyers/sellers just like you , eBay neither read nor run this forum

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

The ads at the bottom of pages are paid advertisements. eBay don't vet them as far as I know.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

The ads at the bottom of pages are paid advertisements. eBay don't vet them as far as I know.

... much less take responsibility for those companies, which they have absolutely no control over.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

... much less take responsibility for those companies, which they have absolutely no control over.

Makes sense. They don't even control some of their sellers, which they theoretically do have some control over. Unless the PRC have bought eBay out, which is always a possibility.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. I did finally received the item though it took longer than 3 weeks which means that if you pay by PayPal they deduct the payment after 3 weeks which is supposed to cover you in case it doesn't arrive. I glad I got the item but not very since it took so long which was a worry. Won't be buying off them again.

Cheers,

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Lots of items do not arrive within 3 weeks on ebay.....it does not mean you will not get a refund just because the seller has been paid.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply