eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spring seller update

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/SU19-2/Spring-2019-Seller-Update Changes to categories... yep, books are on the list, as always. I'm soooo glad I don't sell books! There's a section on postage labels, which seems more than a bit confusing, but it do...

New Video: eBay Fulfilment Partner

We’ve joined forces with Australia Post to offer a fulfilment solution, powered by Fulfilio - Our eBay Fulfilment Partner. Get access to a multi-channel fulfilment solution with a national network of warehouses. Watch Video Now Don't forget to subscr...

User avatar by eBay Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Video: eBay Seller Standards

At eBay, making sure buyers receive great service from all our sellers is one of our top priorities. eBay seller standards are performance measures that reflect your level of service on eBay. These measures reflect on what matters most to buyers; rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay for Business YouTube Channel

Hi, We’ve officially launched our eBay for Business YouTube Channel! We’ll be creating and posting videos designed to help sellers grow their business on our platform. If you're a eBay business seller, make sure you subscribe to see all that’s happen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Tax Office requirements

Some time ago Ebay informed everyone that it must advise the ATO of all sellers that had sales in excess of $20,000 pa. Recently I heard that the ATO has asked Ebay to advise them of all sellers that have sold in excess of $10,000 pa. Has anyone else...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 95 replies
  • 1 Helpful

"Want to continue buying and selling on eBay? Update your browser now." message

I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome as well as about 4 different ad blockers, but keep getting the message (outlined in red with red exclamation mark) "Want to continue buying and selling on eBay? Update your browser now." at the top of my ...

Hi. At the bottom of my eBay page there's an advertisement for JustFsshionNo womanise fashions.

Hi. At the bottom of my eBay page there's an advertisement for JustFsshionNo womanise fashions. I ordered from them and never received my dress. There is a blog about this company on the PayPal community which I found today and a lot of people are ha...

Resolved! Wanting to know when listing fees for stamps and collectables changed from free to $1.65c.

Hi there,I was wondered if anyone can tell me when ebay fees for listing stamps and collectables went from free to $1.65c. It makes it very expensive now and I'll have to put my prices up otherwise it won't be worth me selling anymore. I don't sell m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am locked out of my account.

I am locked out of my account due to the password reset. The email address and phone numbers to which the new passwords are sent are old ones and no longer operational. I contaced ebay but was not sent a response that solved the problem. I have to pa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY PLUS free trial...of what???

Am I the only one that signed up for the free trial to then wonder what it was all about, didnt seam to be any bonus just lots of emails saying that there was special discounrts and bonuses but nothing... Now that the free trial is over membership of...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay User names and listings stolen and used on Amazon

SELLERS BEWARE. Multiple user names and listing are being stolen from eBay and used on Amazon by people who inflate the prices by 4 or 5 times. They are using our user name as the "brand-name" and have stolen all the photos and descriptions. We sell ...