lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No.

If it was down you could not post here.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Is Ebay Au down?

yes it was/is.

i just freaked out that someone hacked into my account because i could not log in!

EBAYs support is horendoes, NO LIVE CHAT, their PHONES are NOT ANSWERING!

rediculous!

I just managed to log in after freaking out to find out they have some outage that they didnt bother to tell us about

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Is Ebay Au down?

Leon, this question was asked 2 days ago....there were no known problems at that time.

As far as the problems late on Friday....Friday is ebay maintenance time and gremlins often do get into the works.  There are regular notices about this and most of us know about it.  Always expect the unexpected on Friday afternoon/evening.

As for ebay not telling you about it....I believe there was a notice in Customer Support about about some problems with some regular ebay functions. I don't know exactly what it was as I did not see it but at a guess I would say it had something to do with what you are describing.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Is Ebay Au down?

It wasn't Friday, it was yesterday, Thursday - and yes they were down for over 3-4 hours and that includes customer support - so I went late night shopping and spent too much money lolol

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Is Ebay Au down?

downeyas, please look at the dates on these posts before telling me I am mistaken.

The original question was asked in November and there were no problems at that time, although I did acknowledge a problem that occurred 2 days later.

You are referring to a problem on the 5th December, (some 8 days later) which is not the subject of the OP so why should I be answering it.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply