eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PRIVATE BIDDERS

eBay should ban scam artists hiding behind the Private Bidders or Identities protected bidders ... They are a waste of my time and genuine bidders' time ... What is so important that one must hide behind the Private Bidders' shield ??? I was bidding ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi have had some listings removed as Ebay said it is a violation of their policy.

Can anyone fill me in regards to Categories about where you place your products in?I have been listing a produce we make and have been selling on Ebay now for over 10 years we list them in 2 Categories , both related to the items in question .Vintage...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scheduled Site Maintenance - 15 November 2013 from 6:00PM to 8:00PM AEDT

Why do eBay always have to do Maintenance during peak times.Why can't they operate like banks and do the maintenances during the early hours of example 2am to 4am when there are fewer users online...ridiculous...6pm to 8pm on any night is PEAK Sellin...

eBay Premium Badging requirements too high for Australia compared with US & UK 14 days Return! WHY?

Why is 30 day money back a requirement for Premium badging in Australia when in the UK it's only 14 days, and in the US you can get a "Top Rated Plus" badge with only 14 days money back and NO EXPRESS POST! I think 30 days is too long and over the to...