eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

marketing harrassment

bought a tv. a month ago, brilliant product , fast delivery, very happy.. but then the harrasment started with 4 to 6 marketing emails a day, has taken over my computer like a virus, have spent hours trying to contact ebay and but no success. cannot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postman not leaving cards

HiUp until last month I had not had any parcels go missing and now in the last month & a half I've had to issue refunds for 4 different buyers who haven't received their items. The parcels haven't been returned to me either & each parcel was clearly ...

what happened to the ebay search layout????????????

what sort of garbled mess did i just witness when i just tried to search different catagories for items.i just clicked on books than non fiction and a randon square grid of pictured items appeared, WTH. with no way to arrange them in ending soon or l...

THE ebay MONOPOLY

Considering ebay has a practical monopoly on the internet auction scene, it would explain why they do as they please, with almost complete disregard for sellers needs.ebays needs (money) come first, the buyers second and the sellers a distant third.W...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

request for team leader to review my request for neg feed back to be removed.. 100 percent feed bak

ebay says to follow certian steps when not get paid for item and so i did and i get neg feedback then ebay says stiff u got it wear it.... no help from ebay ... but happy to takemy monie ... U R WRONG EBAY !!!!