Is it narky to object to pop up ads for pole dance/nudie/stripper hotel on ebay??

futoojak
Community Member

Am I being a nark if I really dont want to see pop up ebay ads for low brow nudie/stripper/pole dance  pub??

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Is it narky to object to pop up ads for pole dance/nudie/stripper hotel on ebay??

cq_tech
Community Member

Nobody here would be in a position to comment without having first seen it for themselves.

In which case perhaps you'd like to tell us where you saw it so that we can all pass our own opinions. 🙂

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

use firefox and a pop up blocker and you'll never see (nor need to get narky) ever again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Might have to turn off my pop-up blocker if that's the sort of stuff I've been missing. 🙂
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

go back to yr big telly cq and stop being naughty!!  Woman Wink

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

But where's the fun in that, Lyndel? 🙂
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I am interested to know the difference between a low brow nudie/stripper/pole dance pub and a high brow nudie/stripper/pole dance pub

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I agree. Please post some examples of both types. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply