eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

15th Birthday Promo - Where do I buy a Tardis to go back to 17-21 July???

Have received 15th Birthday promo email today 11/9/14, but when you read out the Conditions it says for listings 17-21 July 14. (links to an old promo http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1862) ?? Hopefully they can replace 1862 and we can see what ...

Why has EBAY changed the date fields in feedback panels to now only display past month, 6 months etc

As of today 9/9/2014 I am now unable to view specific dates of when feedback was left for a seller or buyer as previously able to in feedback panels. It now displays just Past Month , Past 6 Months and Past 12 months. This change makes it now impossi...

why does ebay not recognise my computerwhy do i need to verify my identity?

THis is really annoying me. Suddenly I cannot list an item as Ebay believes i am using a different machine. I am not.The solution is to contact ebay "it will only take a few moments to verify your identity".I tried chat three times and eventually was...

Resolved! eBay, you should vet your ads, or pressure the companies that deliver them

Every now and again, I give a damn. Today is one of those days. Maybe it's too early on a Sunday and I'm a bit cranky at seeing this garbage on what is supposed to be a respected, and safe web site .. a.k.a. ebay.com.au If it isn't bad enough that I ...

I live in the U.S. but suddenly my whole eBay says Australia - has anyone else had this problem?

Anyone else living in the United States have their ebay account suddently appear in Australian? This includes postage values and everything is asking for centimeters? also all my customer service numbers are in Australia and only available by Skype??...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful