Is there any way to roll back this terrible IOS update?

The new update is awful, the layout is very un-user friendly, it takes many more screens to get to my fave searches and somehow searches I deleted over a year ago have reappeared in my favourite searches.

I have tried to like this update but it is the worst update of any app I have ever seen.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

nope I'm pretty sure you are stuck with it I'm afraid. I got a message on the iPad to upgrade but went and read the reviews this time before upgrading. The reviews are all giving it a 1 or 1.5 stars out of 5.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Mine upgraded without even asking, its not to bad once you get used to it, but still prefer how it was, why dont the Ebay techs spend time fixing the things that really need fixing, and not changing things that are working just fine, if it aint broke dont fix it !!!!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Yes you can go back to the old ebay app. Google oldebayapp click on the 1st link and then select theapp you want. Be sure to delete the new app 1st 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

OMG thank you so much!  That updated version is atrocious, I couldn't find anything.  I had to go through about 5 screens just to get to my favourite searches.

Have now reinstalled the previous version and life is good again.

I wonder if the sudden drop in sales since last week has anything to do with the new app?  Bizarre.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply